Regulated Professions

For the following professions an application can be filed directly at the competent authority responsible for recognition:

The application is securely transmitted to the competent authority. Competent authorities are chambers, universities and federal state authorities. In order to file an application you need to register first. Please be advised to provide a valid email address. The competent authority will contact you if it requires any other verifications, has questions or requires your personal appearance because of security issues.

For further questions you can contact the Single Point of Contact: